Hotel Rules and Policies
Welcome to Hotel Château Bellevue. Please take a moment to read our hotel’s rules and policies, designed to help you enjoy your stay in Old Quebec.
General rules and policies
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Arrival (check-in) time: 4:00 PM.
- Departure (check-out) time: 12:00 noon.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before your date of arrival (check-in at 4:00 PM).
- Smoking is not permitted on hotel premises.
- Animals are not allowed on hotel premises.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card.
- No extra beds or cots will be supplied in hotel rooms.
- A fee of $20 will apply to each additional guest.
Parking at Hotel Château Bellevue
Our parking valet (carhop) will be glad to park your vehicle when you arrive at the hotel and during your stay until up to 1:00 PM on your day of departure. Parking for your vehicle may be longer, if places are available.
Additional charges for parking services apply.
A continental breakfast is included only for a room or a tour package charged at regular rates, and if it is booked on our official website and/or by phone with us.
Continental breakfast is available as a buffet on the main floor of the hotel from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cost of breakfast is not ordinarily included in travel agency or corporate rates, but exceptions may be made depending on the terms and conditions of the negotiated agreement.
Please feel welcome to call us for further details.
Toll free: 1-877-849-1877 (Canada, US)